Master data management is the glue that binds your systems and information together. It’s the single source of truth for your data-driven digital transformation, providing trusted, accurate, complete data for your customer experience program, marketing and sales operations, omnichannel retailing, supply chain optimization, governance efforts, compliance initiatives, and more.
In today’s digital world, agility & mastered high quality data is more important than ever. That’s why we’re trying to tackle the questions below in this architect workshop:
- How does MDM help creating a trusted view and securely deliver data for both analytical and operational use cases?
- How can we master the data in both our Cloud environment as well as our on-premise environment?
- What roles do Data Quality & Reference Data Management play in all this?
- How do you implement an end-to-end MDM Solution & where do you start?
- What does an MDM Architecture looks like?
Why be there?
During this Partner Architect Workshop, you will learn how a pragmatic approach to Master Data Management will help you to breakdown the data silos in your organization and how it will help you to create a 360 view on your customer data, product data, supplier or any other type of data.
Of course, we invite you to bring all architecture & data management related challenges to this architect session as we reserve some time for an open discussion as well.
Who to expect?
Barry Wildhagen, EMEA MDM Senior Product Specialist – Informatica
Sylvester Oranje, Master Data Management Specialist – Informatica
We look forward to meeting you on Thursday 3 October 2019 for this insightful & interactive architect workshop!