If you’re part of an organization where data is a critical asset, the governance of the data is more important than ever. To be able to generate a 360 degree view of your customer, to capitalize on AI & analytics or to move to the cloud, you need accessible, secure and trusted data.
Holistic data governance means you’re managing data completely across the organizational, architectural, and political silos in your company. This requires aligning people, process, policy, and technology to ensure the delivery of trusted, secure data so you can meet industry regulations, reduce the cost of doing business, and grow revenue. This is easier said than done:
- How should we setup our data governance to breakdown the organizational, architectural, and political silos?
- How can we document & implement data governance effectively?
- How can data governance help trusting our data?
- How can data governance help in the collaboration within the organization?
- How can a reference architecture looks like for successful data governance?
Why be there?
During this Partner Workshop, you will learn how to bring together people, processes, and systems with a holistic, collaborative approach to deliver accessible, secure and trusted data.
Of course, we invite you to bring all architecture & data management related challenges to this architect session as we reserve some time for an open discussion as well.
Who to expect?
Remy van der Kleij, Senior Consultant Data Governance – Informatica
We look forward to meeting you on Monday 13 June 2019 for this insightful & interactive partner architect workshop!