TD Azlan is organizing a virtual training for CISCO SMB specialization so that partners can achieve or maintain the Select partner status.
The SMB exam training prepares you for the official Cisco exam. At the end of the training you have the opportunity to certify directly to Azlan for both the specialization for account managers and engineers.
For this partner status, both roles, account manager and engineer can be performed by 1 Company employee.
With this certification, you maintain Cisco’s Select Partner Status and, among other things, you can use the following advantages to compete in the market:
- Hunting (Opportunity Incentive Program) + 8% extra discount on cisco projects
- NFR (Not For Resale) discounts
- CTMP (Trade-in Program)
- Partner branding and more
Training Tip: You do not need to prepare content on the program or the exam, but definitely include your Cisco login (CCOID) http://bit.ly/CiscoCCO . We fully talk to you and ensure that you have secured your SMB specialization at the end of the day. As a partner of Azlan you will also receive a voucher for the exam, so that it will be taken free of charge (value 200 Euros).
To complete the exam, we request that you bring a laptop so that the exam can be taken immediately after the training.
- Cisco Technology Training O Collaboration / Unified Communications
- Small Business & Enterprise Networking
- Security: Next Gen Firewall with FirePower Services
- Meraki: Cloud Managed Networking
- Data Center: Blade and Rack Servers + HyperFlex
- Cisco & TD Azlan tools
- Salesconnect.cisco.com – Sales & Marketing Collaterals
- Dcloud.cisco.com – Demand for a virtual demo
- Cisco Product selector on Intouch
- The exam
- definitely include your Cisco login (CCOID) http://bit.ly/CiscoCCO
- To complete the exam, we request that you bring a laptop so that the exam can be taken immediately after the training.
Location: Virtual via Webex. Click here to subscribe.