Mailbox Shift to the Cloud
Email is simultaneously a primary business communication channel and the top threat vector: with over 90% of breaches start with email.
According to Gartner, email infrastructure migration from on-premise to the cloud is accelerating so that by 2021, around 70% of public and private organizations will use cloud email services. Microsoft 365 is the main office suite opening up the opportunity for a blended attack.
With all of your organization’s email data hosted in the cloud, it makes sense to bolster your security defenses with innovative enterprise-grade security and diversified threat intelligence.
With the Cisco Mailbox Defense Customers can
- Detect and Block Threats with superior threat intelligence from cisco Talos, the largest threat research and efficacy monitoring 600 billion email messages, 16 billion web requests, and 1.5 miollion malware samples daily
- Combat advanced threats using Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) and Cisco Threat Grid
- Get Complete visibility to inbound, outbound, and internal messages
- Leverage fast, API-driven remediation of messages with malicious content
- Use an integrated dashboard for search, reporting and tracking, including conversation view and message trajectory
- Enhance Microsoft 365 security in less than 5 minutes without changing the mail flow
The New Cisco Mailbox Defense is launching in fall this year. Be at the forefront seat of this new announcement by joining our webinar on September 7th at 13h and learn the in’s and out including live demo and how you can activate your trials.