Office 365 is gaining a fair market share. Most users however use only a fraction of what is offered. Typically, Exchange Online (for e-Mail) & Office Applications are deployed. Office 365 Business Premium offers much more than just e-Mail & Office Applications. Included in Office 365 Business Premium & Microsoft 365 Business (and also in other bundles, check at www.office365SD.com) and covered in this session :
- Planner: Manage simple Projects & remind people about upcoming duedates.
- Outlook Customer Manager: Spend less time managing data and more time with customers. Outlook Customer Manager automatically organizes information, including emails, meetings, calls, notes, tasks, deals, and deadlines in one place
- Forms: new formative assessment and survey tool in Office 365
- Invoicing: You can create and send professional estimates and invoices to your customers
- Bookings: Let your customers schedule appointments with you from your website or Facebook page. Come here to set up Bookings or to manage your Bookings calendar and staff.
- Listings: Use the Microsoft Listings app to publish your business listing to Bing, Facebook, Google, and Yelp. You can then monitor your online presence from the Listings dashboard, and see how your business is doing on those sites.
- Connections: The Microsoft Connections app helps you create, send and track customer referrals in a few simple steps. In addition to referrals, you can also use Connections to send newsletters, offers and other promotions to your customers. Use the Connections dashboard to monitor the success of your marketing campaigns.
- Contacts: Your business contacts are kept separated from your email contacts in Office 365, and only those contacts you’ve imported or added will display in the Business center’s contacts. From within the Contacts dashboard, you can add, import or view contacts. Select a contact to see details, such as activities and marketing campaigns the user has participated in. You can also create a booking, invoice or send a campaign from the contact.